German Music Television is a digital television station that is dedicated to German-language music . Primarily music videos and music broadcasts of the music genres Schlager , Pop- Schlager and popular Schlager are broadcast . The musical genres of German Pop and German Rock also take place on the fringes . The broadcaster focuses its program on the target group 30+. Several program reforms confirm this attitude.
The station's program is free and free to receive 24 hours a day. The broadcaster is financed by spots as well as permanent commercials / teleshopping . The responsible supervisory authority is the Bremische Landesmedienanstalt (brema).
The German Music Television GmbH & Co KG holds 100% of the station.
Deutsches Musik Fernsehen ist ein digitaler Fernsehsender, der sich der deutschsprachigen Musik verschrieben hat. Gesendet werden in erster Linie Musikvideos und Musiksendungen der Musikgenres Schlager, Pop-Schlager sowie volkstümlicher Schlager. Am Rand finden auch die Musikgenres Deutsch-Pop und Deutschrock statt. Der Sender fokussiert sein Programm auf die Zielgruppe 30+. Mehrere Programmreformen bestärken diese Haltung.
- Christian hit parade (since 2015, moderation: Lydia Huber)
- The big dream concert (since April 2014, moderation: Ingo Blenn)
- The NEW big countdown earlier The countdown (current earlier Florian Flesch)
- Desired melodies early greetings and kisses (, current: Desirée Siyum, Sascha Heyna Bert Beel Michael Niekammer)
- The new Great Wish Concert earlier The Great Wish Concert (current with Maximilian Arland earlier with Ingo Blenn)
- Special Artist (since 2016)
- Singing makes you happy (since 2016, moderation: Lydia Huber and Benjamin Grund)
- Musi time earlier folk music for everyone (since 2013, moderation: Nico Schwanz, since 2015: Lydia Huber)
- Legends of folk music (since 2017, moderation: Lydia Huber)
- Amigos-TV (since 2018, moderation: Ingo Blenn)
- Hits and music feature films (e.g. with Im singing Rössl at Königssee Heintje - one day the sun will shine again or I'd rather buy a Tyrolean hat)
- The Schlager Jukebox
- Music tips
- German gold (current with Michael Niekammer)
- live concerts
- Cuddling night with Anna-Carina Woitschack
- The super hit parade of folk music hosted by Carolin Reiber is a repetition of the ZDF folk music broadcast from 1983 to 2005
- Peter Steiner's Theaterstadl
- Advent, Advent (2013, moderation: Olaf Malolepski and family)
- Andy's "hit salute"
- Andy's "music paradise"
- Benno & Corinne Bogner's “Music Carousel”
- "The popular German hit magazine" with Marion Feldmeier and Lucas Bach
- The "Dortmund TV Garden" with Nicole Kruse and Uwe Kisker
- "The German hit hit parade" with Andy in cooperation with smago and AdS
- "Schlagerbühne and Happy Round" with Bert Beel
- "TV music box" from Ludwigshafen
- "Currently with us" with Florian Flesch
- "Let's go musicians" with Stefan Lucca
- "The German Schlager Festival" with Natalie Langer
- "The great pop hit night"
- "Fire of the night"
- "Good morning" with Nico's tail
- "Hits nonstop (since February 2015)
- Hafenbar "with Fiete Münzner and Uta Carina
- "Cult" with Natalie Langer
- "Melodies in the morning"
- "Music like velvet and silk"
- "Party" with Florian Flesch
- "Party Alarm (From the" Beer King "on Mallorca)"
- "Poetry album" with Ingo Blenn
- "Schlager Traumreise" with Ingo Blenn; Kerstin Merlin
- "Starting meeting" with Armin Stöckl
- "When the music comes" with Robert Waltenberg
- "Our Stars" with Ingo Blenn
- "Our hits"
- "Time together"
Share This News